Thursday, September 26, 2013

Crappy neighbors …

I work at home because the teams and customers I work with are scattered all over the world. And in spring and fall I like to have the windows open to let in fresh air.

Sadly, the neighbor adjoining the rear of my property suddenly has a pair of dogs that are poorly behaved to say the least. And much worse than that, visitors bring their dogs over to play during the day and I watched her encouraging them to frolic while barking. Geezuz …

This results in an off and on all day cacophony that is deeply annoying. But it gets better … they like to stay up late, partying in their gazebo. And for reasons unknown, the dogs have to be out there too. So I get to listen to the dogs bark well past the noise bylaw deadlines …

Such boorish behavior … I know this because I was once where they are and I got set straight by one of the other neighbors – but I am unwilling to have that kind of nasty confrontation.

What to do … what to do ….