Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve 2009 ... 11:30pm ...

Well ... 2009 is almost all over bar the shouting.

In my former life, today was to be my 24th wedding anniversary.

The boys are out with their friends and I stayed home and enjoyed a movie this evening ... the final The Fast and the Furious episode. Made a couple of awesome burgers and had some chips with it and several rum and cokes ... almost as good as turkey or a festive New Year's Eve dinner with friends, yet deeply pathetic :-)

Happy New Year everyone ... best wishes for the coming year.

And this, I believe, is my 400th post on this blog ...

1 comment:

crazy football mom said...

Kim - sounds like a good evening to me. We ate pizza, the boys watched sports while I watched 'Dinner: Impossible' and drank 1/2 a bottle of wine...which prompted me to fall asleep well before midnight! Now, that's a tad pathetic, but I figure since I'm now 50, I will pretty much do what I want, and not care what people think...much. Love the Gingerbread Men, the top left looks like Mr. Bill (from Saturday Night Live). Congrats on the 400th post and Happy New Year!