Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Open Live Writer is the new Blogger gold standard editor …

It took some time to be ready for action this year, and in the meantime I had to give up on the photo a day project for several reasons:

  • I was sent to Texas for 8 days and it was both busy and exhausting …
  • Editing the blog directly on Blogger’s editors was too flawed
  • Editing the blog directly in HTML was working, but only when my brain was fresh

So that project collapsed under its own weight. Too bad …

Meanwhile, I went to blog the new Rogers increases and just for fun, I again tried Open Live Writer and OMQ it worked! It obviously upgraded itself in the background (Windows 10 seems to have brought with it much more automated updating of applications) and so I just launched it after typing “writer” in the search box and Bob’s your uncle …

So try it if you are a Blogger user … much better than trying to make Word function …

http://openlivewriter.org/