Sunday, October 11, 2009

Responsible Drinking

I've been quite impressed by my eldest and his friends ... they appear to be uniformly level headed. When they party, they always get a ride from me, take a bus, elect a designated driver and/or stay over. My youngest eschews the evil brew entirely so far ... so I have not had to worry too much when they go out with their friends in the evenings. That's a real pleasure, let me tell you ...

However, it is always possible that they will begin to drink irresponsibly ... a scary thought as they could end up coming home maimed. Here is an excellent commercial that dramatizes one of the great risks of drinking and partying with abandon ... I hope we never see a time when my son and his friends cannot golf ...

3 comments:

crazy football mom said...

I'm sorry, I don't get this video...how is it she lost her arm?

Kim Letkeman said...

She chewed it off to avoid waking up her date. This is a classic joke ...

Three levels of Ugly:

1) One bagger : put a bag over her head.

2) Two bagger: put a bag over your head too in case hers comes off.

3) Coyote: chew off your arm to avoid waking her in the morning.

crazy football mom said...

Oh...ha ha...tnx for explanashun