Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HS10 Arrived this Morning

I asked Fuji Canada if they had any programs through which I could borrow Fuji cameras for the purpose of writing about them and it turns out that they do. I was passed on to their marketing company in Canada and was introduced to a very nice marketing executive who laid everything out for me quite clearly.

So you will hopefully be seeing fairly timely discussions of Fuji cameras here on the blog as new cameras come out. I am of course quite excited to get some hands on time with the spring lineup as the feature sets on these cameras look to me like they may bring Fuji back to a position of dominance for enthusiast and j6p consumers alike.

Now … why the HS10? Well, they are running a contest for bloggers in Canada and I have been lent an HS10 for 7 days to capture up to 10 images of “My Canada” … to be published later on Flickr. You will see them here as well of course. I will also be testing the HS10 more thoroughly than I was able when I borrowed it over night some months ago.

DSC_7308_hs10

No comments: