Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dang! I missed the 1,000,000 page view milestone by a month or so …

I lost track of my traffic stats in the last couple of months as I had wanted to post a mini-celebration of the 1 million page view mark. But I brain farted my way through that one … *sigh* …

From inception until today …

image

The blog has crossed the half million mark for visits and the one million mark for page views. Over 300,000 unique individuals have taken a peek.

Thanks so very much to those who have supported this blog over the years. I realize that a post like this is a little shameless, but I am understandably happy to pass the 1,000,000 views milestone. Of course, a site like DPReview passes it about once every 30 to 45 days, and major news sites pass it every day … so I am quite able to keep this rather minor achievement in perspective :-)