Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bread Pudding … Ambrosia (Food of the Gods)

Yeah, I know … this stuff was invented to use up stale bread and was probably a staple of the truly poor. But I don’t care … I had never eaten it (that I remembered) when Mary introduced me to her unbelievably tasty Apple and fruit bread pudding. Really stunning …


Panasonic GX1 & sigma 19mm 2.8   3200iso  f/2.8  1/40

So today, after working my spherical appendages off removing snow yet once more from the driveway and walkway, I decided to bake up a bread pudding of my own. But I chose this recipe from AllRecipes.comChocolate Banana Bread Pudding!

And here it is …


Panasonic GH2 & Pentax 50mm 1.4  160iso  f/4 or f/5.6 (?)  6s (tripod, timer release)

It will only get better in the fridge, but already it is pretty much to die for Smile