Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Celebrating 1/4 Million Pageviews

Ok, this is a bit of a joke post. The big sites get that number every 10 minutes … but allow me a little bit of a celebration to reaching a milestone of sorts, albeit minor.

traffic_250k

Sometime in the last 24 hours or so, I got my 250,000th pageview. And my 105,000th visit. For an out of the way blog that is as much diary as anything else, I can’t say I’m unhappy.

Of course … the *vast* majority of traffic is camera related. Specifically my reviews. They seem to do rather well. I only wish I had a steady source of cameras to test … that would be fun.

How about it Fuji?

6 comments:

Henrik Jansberg said...

I can support that fuji ;-) the reviews here are some of the best camera reviews I have read..

Kim Letkeman said...

Thanks so much Henrik.

Unknown said...

That is 'Something Special,' as opposed to 'Nothing Special.'

Your evals are excellent.

Kim Letkeman said...

Thanks very much for the kind words, r.

Anonymous said...

'Grats Kim.

No-nonsense reviews are always appreciated. And really where else can you find in-depth reviews with the PROPER SETTINGS for fuji cameras. it sure isn't from the big boys.

keep up the good work bud,
dustin

Kim Letkeman said...

Thanks Dustin, much appreciated.